Application, renewal and replacement

A corresponding driver card is required to drive vehicles fitted with a digital tachograph. The card should be requested in the Regional Transport Office in the province of the driver’s usual place of residence.

The application for new driver cards, renewals or replacements should be made via:

  1. Written application using the model: the applications should be submitted to the competent road transport authority in the place where the applicant usually resides.
  2. Online without certificate: the applicant can complete the form online and submit it to the competent body.
  3. Online with certificate: if the driver or his or her epresentative has a class 2A certificate (as issued by ) CERES with a digital signature.

Menú general